Back to Blog

What do I need to do if I want to have my child evaluated?

November 2, 2015

If your child is under three years of age, you may contact the Nassau County Department of Health at (516) 227-8661 or the Suffolk County Department of Health at (631) 853-3100. To access EI services within New York City, contact the NYC Help Line at 311. You may also call our office and we will assist you in completing a referral to the Early Intervention Program.